Agenda: Cortland Community Library Board for November 20, 2013
Meeting to be held at the Cortland Town Hall at 7 pm.
Call to Order:
Approval of Minutes of October 23, 2013 meeting.
Approval of October's Treasurer’s Report and Expenditures.
Acceptance of Librarian’s Report about October 2013.
Unfinished Business/ discussion and possible Action:
- Hearing of Citizens
- Librarian’s Working Together report of Nov. 8 meeting with RAILS Director Dee Brennan
- Grants & their reports
- Cody Owen & technology progress (including Paypal)
- Fundraising ideas for discussion and implementation/ Mr. Francisco
- Project to clean up back & south side of the building/ideas, discussion & project progress
- Levy report...as presented to Town Board
- Social Security policy for Cortland LIbrary to view, discuss & possibly approve
New Business/ discussion and possible Action:
- Revise current budget to include a separate line for the Audit in addition to "Professional Fees".
- Revise current monthly financial report to include a separate line for the Audit in addition to "Professional Fees".
- Discussion and vote to move money to our separate Self Insurance fund to pay for public safety repairs and building safety issues.
- Set date for fundraising committee meeting
- Compile brief agenda for fundraising committee meeting
- View newly purchased Mango languages program
- View & approve list of Library Board Meeting Dates for 2014
- Plans for 30th Anniversary of the Library in July 2014
- Summer Reading 2014 ideas & planning