Agenda For April 17, 2013
Meeting to be held at Cortland Town Hall/ 7pm.
Posted March 27, 2013
Agenda: Cortland Community Library Board
April 17, 2013
Call to Order:
Minutes: Minutes of March 20, 2013 to be reviewed and possibly approved. Action possible.
Treasurer’s Reports: March financial report to be reviewed and possibly approved. Action possible.
Librarian’s Report about March to be discussed.
- Hearing of Citizens
- LWT meeting report (Librarians Working Together)
- Report on Fiber Optic Grant progress.
- Summer Reading plans and programs to discuss
- Possible discussion of requirements for 2014 Per Capita Grant
- Transition progress to new director (2016).
- Board Training for new Board members: plans to be formalized
- Appointment of Board Member to fill unexpired term
- Announcement of elected new Board Members
- Welcome new Board members
- Review and discuss new PrairieCat contract with probable approval. (PrairieCat is the resource sharing consortium & library checkout database provider.)
- Request Board volunteers for Summer Reading kick-off (June 10) and Summerfest (August 10)
- Possible election of officers for Library Board : to take office at May 15th meeting.
- Appreciation for service of retiring Library Board members: Carol Scidmore & Maxine Divine
Mission Statement: Cortland Community Library is committed to supporting a lifelong enjoyment of reading and learning. At Cortland Community Library patron needs drive our services, which are delivered in a welcoming and respectful manner.