Posted August 5, 2009
Revised August 6, 2009
Revised August 10, 2009
Re-revised August 17, 2009
Agenda for August 19, 2009
Cortland Community Library Board Meeting
Location: Cortland Library
Meeting at 7 p.m.
Call to Order:
Treasurer's Report: June & July
Librarian's Report: July
1. Library Planning / Dr. Schlipf (initial bill received) working on full program!
2. Hearing of Citizens
3. Budget Considerations / revisions/
4. Summer Reading
5. LSTA Grants / not being funded / money to State Library
6. Per Capita Requirements / Review & Actions (if required)
a. Administrative Ready Reference review
b. Serving Our Public 2.0 : Standards for Illinois Public Libraries, Chapter 8 Reference, Reader's Advisory & Bibliographic Instruction.
c. ADA compliance of website: Nikki bringing website into compliance for us
7. Friends of Cortland Library / cookbooks available
8. Staff issues
9. Story Teller / ad etc.
10. Book Club
11. Sign Possibilities
2. Fall hours increasing (9-9 M-TH) & (9-5 F & S)
3. New Materials / summer & other
4. Shelving (?) & ideas for repurposing checkout area
5. Location of Summer Programs 2010
6. Fiber Optic Grant participation & projected costs
|Return to Community Page|